Hola Dress – Lagoon Leaves | Louise Misha
- Flared long-sleeved dress in a stunning Lagoon Leaves print
- The Lagoon Leaves print is enhanced by delicate gold Lurex threads giving the dress a gorgeous shimmer
- Long sleeves are lightly tightened at the wrists for a comfortable fit
- Features an open neckline with ties finished by sweet fluro pom poms.
- This stunning dress is finished with delicate embroidery on the front, at the neckline and on the pockets
- Made from 90% Rayon and 10% Lurex (thread) | 100% Cotton lining
- Available in sizes 2Y to 8Y
Care Instructions: The fabric of this dress is made with gold lurex threads that are fragile and may break if rubbed to strongly. Handle each piece with care.
About Louise Misha
Louise Misha was created in Paris in January of 2012 by two friends, Aurelie Remetter and Marie Pidancet. Through their collections, Louise Misha invite us to a delicate escape with bohemian accents. Inspired by the designer’s travels and their eye for vintage details, each collection is full of nostalgia and not to be missed.
Click here to explore more from the much loved Louise Misha collection.