Sequin Crown – Silver | Alimrose
You’ll be lost in a world of magic with this pretend crown. Which features sparkling sequins and a ribbon closure for adjustable wear. Its the perfect accessory for a dress up outfit, party or an afternoon of pretend play. Little imaginations be carted off to a far away world of kings and queens and magical folk alike.
Our range of Alimrose Wands and Crowns will add magic and sparkle every little ones dress up cupboard.
Sequin Crown Silver Features:
- Beautiful sparkling sequins
- Sewn onto felt with linen backing
- Adjustable ties with silver ribbon
- Suitable 18 months – 4 yrs (approximately)
Pretend play is so important for our little people. It provides an important context for them to explore the world and to gain new knowledge. Imaginative play is their language tool. Allowing children to express thoughts and feelings which they may not know how to put into words. They use this play to assimilate experiences, express feelings, release tension, as well as to manage stress and conflict.
As simple as it may seem, pretend play is a powerful force which can change and enhance the development of our young ones. So pick up your star wand and sequin crown, for a magical adventure awaits!
View more from our Alimrose collection, including matching Star Wands by clicking here.
Benefits of imaginative play:
- helps children make sense of the world around them and things that they have seen or experienced
- encourages imagination and creativity
- supports the development of creativity and intellectual development
- helps to develop social skills such as sharing and collaborating
- improves language and communication skills
- develops thinking, learning, and problem-solving abilities