On The Night You Were Born
On the night you were born, the whole world came alive with thanksgiving. The moon stayed up till morning. The geese flew home to celebrate. Polar bears danced.
On the night you were born you brought wonder and magic to the world.
Here is a book that celebrates the one and only ever you! Which is meant to be carried wherever life takes you, over all the roads, through all the years.
This sweet story is perfect for acknowledging the special people in our lives and letting them know they are loved.
This debut picture book by Nancy Tillman has touched the hearts of readers of all ages, from the youngest readers, to new mothers, to grandparents. A New York Times and Publishers Weekly bestselling book, On the Night You Were Born is sure to be a beloved addition to family libraries.
- 32 pages
- size 20cm x 20cm
- written by Nancy Tillman
- For Ages: 1 – 4 years old
- Board Book
Browse our collection of books here.
Benefits of reading with children:
- Provides an opportunity for children and the adults in their lives to bond, strengthening their relationship
- Sparks imagination and creativity
- Expands expressive and receptive vocabulary
- Supports the exploration of a variety of concepts and topics (including friendship, starting school, emotions, and death)
- Supports the development of emotional intelligence
- Promotes brain development