What We’ll Build |Plans for Our Together Future
By Oliver Jeffers
A spectacular new title from world-renowned book creator and visual artist, Oliver Jeffers.
What shall we build, you and I?
I’ll build your future and you’ll build mine.
We’ll build a watch to keep our time.
What We’ll Build is a rare and enduring story about a parent’s boundless love, life’s endless opportunities and all we need to build a together future.
A father and daughter set about laying the foundations for their life together. Using their own special tools, they get to work; building memories to cherish, a home to keep them safe and love to keep them warm.
It is all about the pure potential of what will come, both good and bad, and how, ultimately, people need each other. Even if that is just for someone to listen to all your plans.
- size 29.0 x 25.0 x 1.4
- 3+ years old
Benefits of reading with children:
- Provides an opportunity for children and the adults in their lives to bond, strengthening their relationship
- Sparks imagination and creativity
- Expands expressive and receptive vocabulary
- Supports the exploration of a variety of concepts and topics (including friendship, starting school, emotions, and death)
- Supports the development of emotional intelligence
- Promotes brain development
Browse our collection of books here.