Mini Under The Sea Eco Cutter Set | Kinfolk Pantry
Make play more natural with these eco-friendly nature-inspired dough cutters. Thoughtfully designed and made by the husband and wife team behind Kinfolk Pantry. When we couldn’t find the best natural, safe and locally-sourced products for your family. We decided to make them!
Made from recycled wood mill sawdust, and plant-based biodegradable plastic. Then brought to life in thier home studio in the beautiful Wollondilly Shire. Made in small batches, each cutter has its own unique charm and character.
Dough playing is such an integral part of all children’s development. So we brought nature into these creative moments. Building creativity, sensory learning and motor-skills are all benefits of this type of play.
These will be part of your child’s imagination and memories. So make them as unique as your brood!
Enjoy your cutters with play dough or cookie dough.
100% Eco-friendly. 100% Non-toxic. Made and owned in Australia
- Origin: Made in Australia with love.
- Made from: recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic.
- Only biodegradable elements are used in our cutters. PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust we use is recycled and untreated. We are committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
- How to clean: Wipe off any remaining dough with a dry cloth to.
- Durability: Avoid leaving the cutters in direct sunlight or moisture to prolong their life.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use. Don’t forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
- Includes: 1 x Mini Under The Sea Eco Cutter Set of 6
- Recommended age: 3 years +
Browse more from our collection of games and activities here.