Dinkum Doll Esa Overalls
by Olli Ella
The Dinkum Doll wardrobe is growing! An adorable outfit to wear on an adventure with you – these sturdy overalls are made for climbing trees, ambling through the backyard, and tumbling with your small folk. Designed to be gender-neutral and easy for little hands to put on and take off their Dinkum Doll.
Mix and match with your favourite Dinkum outfits.
- Corduroy overalls with wood buttons
- Separate short-sleeve tee shirt
See more of our doll clothing and accessories here.
Perfect for all little mini’s including our Dinkum and Miniland collection of dolls all available at Mini Nation!
Olli Ella is a beautiful brand of modern decor and play pieces with a focus on items that can be multifunctional – you will want to be using these pieces well after your children grows up. View more from the collection available at Mini Nation here.
Your little one will enjoying engaging in small world play while acting out scenarios from real life and practicing social skills. All while gaining an understanding of the world. Small world play is also great for nurturing little imaginations and encouraging open ended play.
Additional benefits of doll play include:
- Increasing Imagination and Creativity.
- Language Development – specifically beginning to play with ‘voice’ (taking on different characters) and beginning story-telling skills.
- Problem Solving Skills – working through issues between characters, or working out problems within the scene itself.
- Learning Cause and Effect – since your wee one has complete control over this little world he or she begins to see what happens when certain actions are taken.
- Developing Independent Play Skills.