What Do You Do With A Chance?
by Kobi Yamada
Written by New York Times best-selling author Kobi Yamada and beautifully illustrated by Mae Besom, What Do You Do With a Chance? is the story of a child who is visited by a chance but because he isn’t sure what to do with it, lets it go. Later on, when a new chance comes around he reaches for it, but this time he misses and falls.
Now he is afraid. Will he be brave enough to take another chance when it comes around? “What do chances become? New friendships, exciting opportunities, and daring discoveries. So, what will you do with your chance? Now that’s up to you.”
With its beautiful visual storytelling and timeless message, this is an inspiring story for kids of all ages.
The award-winning creators of New York Times bestsellers What Do You Do With an Idea and What do You Do With a Problem return with a story of a child who isn’t sure what to make of a chance encounter then discovers that when you get brave, take chances, and say yes to new experiences, amazing things can happen.
Browse our collection of books here – the perfect gift for your little ones.
Benefits of reading with children:
- Provides an opportunity for children and the adults in their lives to bond, strengthening their relationship
- Sparks imagination and creativity
- Expands expressive and receptive vocabulary
- Supports the exploration of a variety of concepts and topics (including friendship, starting school, emotions, and death)
- Supports the development of emotional intelligence
- Promotes brain development