Holdie House Furniture – Single Bed Set
New to the Olli Ella (and now Mini Nation!) family, furnishings, the pieces that really make a house a home.
Spruce up your Holdie abode with this collection of minimalist timber furniture with linen and felt accessories – every Holdie House will soon feel like a Holdie Home.
Snuggle up time for the dolls of the house on a plush bed, with mint and mustard linen bedding, and a sweet timber side table (for books and whatnot). Nighty night!
Each Set Includes:
- Bed with mint and mustard bed linen
- Side table
- Note: Furniture is designed to fit the Olli Ella Holdie House or a 1:24 scale dollhouse
Recommended for ages 3 years plus, contains small parts.
Click here to view more from the Olli Ella collection, including additional furnishing packs to complete your Holdie abode.
For our young children, small world play provides an important context for them to explore the world. To gain new knowledge, and to make sense in their own way of what is happening around them. This type of imaginative and role play is their language tool. It allows children to express thoughts and feelings which they may not know how to put into words.
They use this play to assimilate experiences, express feelings, release tension, as well as to manage stress and conflict.
Additional benefits of this type of play include:
- Increasing Imagination and Creativity
- Language Development – specifically beginning to play with ‘voice’ (taking on different characters) and beginning story-telling skills
- Problem Solving Skills – working through issues between characters, or working out problems within the scene itself
- Learning Cause and Effect – since your wee one has complete control over this little world he or she begins to see what happens when certain actions are taken
- Developing Independent Play Skills