Miniland Doll Jumpsuit – Pink Spotty
Brand new to Mini Nation – a collection of adorable dresses and rompers for your Miniland Dolls! Handmade with love in Australia, this beautiful collection makes a perfect gift idea for the little people in your lives. This sweet doll jumpsuit set includes a headband.
Designed to fit our range of 21cm and 38cm doll, these adorable overalls will fit any similar sized doll too.
Made with little hands in mind, this sweet doll outfit will help your little one to develop their fine motor skills by the simple act of playing dress up with their doll. They will also learn to dress themselves while practising in a fun and relaxed environment.
Miniland dolls sold separately – view our collection available here
- Beautiful dolls jumpsuit made to fit 21cm and 38cm Dolls
- Cold machine wash with similar colours
- Handmade with love in Australia
Browse our range of doll clothing and accessories here.
Benefits of doll play:
- Social skills Through doll play children can practise and develop social skills such as turn taking, sharing, entering play, collaborating and problem solving.
- Empathy Doll play allows children to explore and talk about feelings and emotions and role play different scenarios. It also helps to develop values such as kindness and respect.
- Responsibility Children can begin to learn about taking responsibility for their things and looking after others.
- Language Through doll play children are exposed to new and familiar language. It provides a safe place where they can have a go at talking as well as developing their listening skills. They may speak in their own ‘language’ or use known words. You may begin to teach your young child body parts and social words and phrases such as ‘how are you?’ ‘are you ok?’ ‘it is your turn now’.
- Creativity Doll play allows for amazing creativity! Children can use their imagination to take their doll play wherever they want to!