The perfect accessory to complete your doll’s outfit!
Designed to fit 38-43cm Dolls (including our beloved Miniland Collection!), our doll sunglasses are available in the following styles and colours:
- Heart – White and Pink
- Flower – White and Purple
- Aviator – White and Black
Please note: Contains small parts, not suitable for children under the age of three.
For both our daughters and sons, doll play is so important for such a broad range of reasons. Learning responsibility, fine and gross motor skill development and nurturing little imaginations are just a few benefits of this type of play. In addition to growing and developing responsibility as a skill, doll play contributes to the development of their sense of empathy, compassion as well as nurturing behaviour.
These social and emotional skills are crucial for your child’s development.
Additional benefits of this type of play include:
- Increasing Imagination and Creativity
- Language Development – specifically beginning to play with ‘voice’ (taking on different characters) and beginning story-telling skills
- Problem Solving Skills – working through issues between characters, or working out problems within the scene itself
- Learning Cause and Effect – since your wee one has complete control over this little world he or she begins to see what happens when certain actions are taken
- Developing Independent Play Skills
Click here for more from the Tiny Harlow collection available at Mini Nation.