Play Kitchen Cooking Utensils
Do you have a budding chef in your family? This adorable kitchen set is the perfect addition to their pretend play kitchen and ideal for encouraging imaginative and creative play. Each set contains 8 utensils and is perfectly sized for little hands.
These stylish, wooden utensils would make a perfect addition to a playhouse or play kitchen.
Can be used for pretend play, sensory play or playdough This set is perfect for whisking, rolling, stirring and scooping.
Your little chef cooking up a storm in no time!
- Set includes rolling pin, mallet, stamper, whisk, spoon, tongs, spatula and scraper with hole.
- Made from beech wood.
Age Guide & Safety:
- Recommended for 3 years+.
Pair with our Essentials Cooking Set and you’ll have everything you need to get cooking in your very own kitchen!
View more from our range of pretend play toys available at Mini Nation, and find the perfect gift for your little loves here.
Your little one will enjoying engaging in pretend play while acting out scenarios from real life, building language and practicing social skills. All while gaining an understanding of the world. Pretend play encourages creativity, self-confidence, language development, physical development and identity formation. Imaginative and fantasy play also have a very strong influence on children’s creative thinking skills.
Additional benefits of this type of play include:
- Increasing Imagination and Creativity
- Language Development – specifically beginning to play with ‘voice’ (taking on different characters) and beginning story-telling skills
- Problem Solving Skills – working through issues between characters, or working out problems within the scene itself
- Learning Cause and Effect – since your wee one has complete control over this little world he or she begins to see what happens when certain actions are taken
- Developing Independent Play Skills