The Dinkum Doll wardrobe is growing! An adorable outfit to made wear on an adventure with you. The Mio Romper is perfect for a picnic, backyard adventures and indoor snuggles too. It comes with the most adorable bear bonnet hat with ears and a teeny pocket to stash treasures and small trinkets.
The Mio Romper is easy for your toddler to pop on and off their Dinkum Doll. Designed with little hands in mind, this outfit can be Mixed and matched with your favourite Dinkum outfits.
- Mustard cotton romper
- Cotton bear bonnet with ears
See more of our doll clothing and accessories here.
Perfect for all little mini’s including our Dinkum and Miniland collection of dolls all available at Mini Nation!
Olli Ella is a beautiful brand of modern decor and play pieces with a focus on items that can be multifunctional. You will want to be using these pieces well after your children grows up. View more from the collection available at Mini Nation here.
Your little one will enjoying engaging in small world play while acting out scenarios from real life. They will be encouraged to build language and practice social skills. All while gaining an understanding of the world. Small world play is also great for nurturing little imaginations and encouraging open ended play.
Additional benefits of this type of play include:
- Increasing Imagination and Creativity
- Language Development – specifically beginning to play with ‘voice’ (taking on different characters) and beginning story-telling skills
- Problem Solving Skills – working through issues between characters, or working out problems within the scene itself
- Learning Cause and Effect – since your wee one has complete control over this little world he or she begins to see what happens when certain actions are taken
- Developing Independent Play Skills