Spring Flower Set
- Designed to fit 21cm Miniland Dolls
- Designed for ages 3+
- Miniland dolls sold separately – view our collection available here
Benefits of doll play:
- Social skills Through doll play children can practise and develop social skills such as turn taking, sharing, entering play, collaborating and problem solving.
- Empathy Doll play allows children to explore and talk about feelings and emotions and role play different scenarios. It also helps to develop values such as kindness and respect.
- Responsibility Children can begin to learn about taking responsibility for their things and looking after others.
- Language Through doll play children are exposed to new and familiar language. It provides a safe place where they can have a go at talking as well as developing their listening skills. They may speak in their own ‘language’ or use known words. You may begin to teach your young child body parts and social words and phrases such as ‘how are you?’ ‘are you ok?’ ‘it is your turn now’.
- Creativity Doll play allows for amazing creativity! Children can use their imagination to take their doll play wherever they want to!